Sunday, November 4, 2007

Jellybean Row

Awhile back, Geoff Meeker dropped a line to me about Jellybean row. I have to admit, it was the first I had heard of it. But one peek at their web page and I was hooked. I even have a little Christmas request list made.

What is a Jellybean Row you ask? Well, it is part souvenir, part collectible and a piece of original art. Modeled after the heritage homes of downtown St. John's, these colorful plaques are mounted and ready to hang on your wall. Better yet, my wall.

There is a really sweet Christmas series for sale as well... I am seriously considering picking up a set for my mom for the holidays. She is a Christmas nut. I love how the one above even has the stained glass window over the door. Anyhooo, it is a really neat idea folks. Check it out! Let me know how you like it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,

As I said I would, I popped over to have a boo. I like what I read so far too. I work with a number of Newfoundlanders up here and, for the most part, they are good, honest, and hard working people. Most can spin a good tale and bend an elbow with the best of them. I'll be back to see more.

Jo said...

I love them! They're gorgeous. I'm a huge lover of row houses and am even starting a cross stitch project (my first) of row houses. I might be adding a few of these to my xmas list too. Gotta check them out in person first though. I"ll let you know when i do.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Thanks for your visit.

WhitbyDude01 said...

I've never really understood why people are so obsessed over those buildings.

I think you are all nuts...hahaha