Thursday, November 22, 2007

The 20 Worst Video Games of All Time.


I have played video games ever since Nintendo first came out, and I have enjoyed many of them. Some might actually say I had a problem. OK so there was one day back in the 90's when I went on a 48 hour Zelda binge- no food or water just me, Link, Zelda, Ganon, maps of Hyrule I created myself, and my Jaws slippers (for good luck). I defeated Ganon and beat the game in the first 24 hours fairly quickly- it is just that if you owned the Gold cartridge for Zelda back then, and you beat the game, AND you watched the credits for the game after in its entirety, the game reset itself, the map changed, Gannon moved his base of operations, the enemies got stronger and you started the adventure all over. That was my very first Gamer Easter Egg- and I have been hooked on finding them ever since. Good games entertained and challenged you, great games did that and surprised you, and bad games either pissed you off (they were expensive!) or made you cry laughing.

A friend sent this site to me earlier this week, and I can only now return to the page without danger of giving myself a hernia. The descriptions here are not for children and Custer's Revenge involves pixilated nudity. But if you were ever a gamer you will hurt yourself laughing at his reviews.

Now if any of you ever played these games and have any reviews of your own; or if you have a game that you think should be on here, but is not, tell me about it. Because that is sure to be good for a laugh.

1 comment:

WhitbyDude01 said...

Those reviews were hilarious.

ET was terrible. I know exactly what the guy was talking about. ET fell into pit after pit after pit and you constantly had to slooowwwlyy levitate him out of every single one. It was torturing.